• 全国 [切换]
  • 二维码
    富博农业网

    手机WAP版

    手机也能找商机,信息同步6大终端平台!

    微信小程序

    微信公众号

    当前位置: 首页 » 行业新闻 » 热点新闻 » 正文

    小猪佩奇第一季 第17集 青蛙 小虫和蝴蝶 Frogs and Worms and Butterflies

    放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2024-10-10 07:15:17   浏览次数:73  发布人:8af1****  IP:124.223.189***  评论:0
    导读

    佩奇和乔治在花园里帮猪爷爷干活Peppa and George are helping Grandpa Pig in his garden.真是一只漂亮的蝴蝶What a beautiful butterfly.爷爷 为什么蝴蝶会喜欢花朵呢Grandpa. Why do butterflies like flowers?他们可以从花朵里面获取食物They get their food from f

    佩奇和乔治在花园里帮猪爷爷干活

    Peppa and George are helping Grandpa Pig in his garden.

    真是一只漂亮的蝴蝶

    What a beautiful butterfly.

    爷爷 为什么蝴蝶会喜欢花朵呢

    Grandpa. Why do butterflies like flowers?

    他们可以从花朵里面获取食物

    They get their food from flowers.

    怎么做

    How?

    蝴蝶有一根非常长的口器

    They have very long tongues.

    比我的舌头还长吗

    Longer than mine?

    哦是的 蝴蝶的口器可比你的舌头长多了 它用口器来吸食花朵中的花蜜

    Oh yes. The butterfly's tongue is even longer than yours. She uses it to drink from the flower.

    佩奇 蝴蝶以为你是一朵花

    Peppa. The butterfly thinks you're a flower.

    我不是一朵花 我是小猪佩奇

    I'm not a flower. I'm Peppa Pig.

    它真的好漂亮 我想做一只蝴蝶

    She is so pretty. I want to be a butterfly.

    佩奇假装自己是一只蝴蝶






    Peppa is playing at being a butterfly.

    我是一只小蝴蝶

    I'm a little butterfly.

    乔治也想玩

    George wants to play, too.

    乔治 我才是蝴蝶 你去扮演别的东西吧 有了 你可以做一条小虫 

    George. I'm the butterfly. You have to be something else. I know. You can be a wriggly worm.

    看啊 我是一只蝴蝶

    Look! Look! I'm a butterfly.

    哦糟糕 乔治不想要做一只小虫 他也想要做蝴蝶

    Oh dear. George does not want to be a worm. He wants to be a butterfly.

    乔治 当我还是只小猪的时候 我就特别喜欢假扮成一条小虫 做小虫很简单的 我来教你怎么做

    George. When I was a little piggy, I used to like playing at being a worm. It's very easy to be a worm.I'll show you how.

    首先 你要像这样趴下 趴在地上 然后 你要全身摆动起来 我是一条小虫

    First, you have to lie down on the ground.Then, you wriggle around. I'm a wriggly worm.

    乔治和爷爷假扮成小虫玩得非常开心

    George and Grandpa Pig are having such fun being wriggly worms.

    我是一只小蝴蝶 看 我是一只小蝴蝶

    I'm a little butterfly. Look. I'm a little butterfly.

    是的佩奇 你是一只美丽的蝴蝶

    Yes, Peppa, you're a beautiful butterfly.

    爷爷 乔治 你们在干什么

    Grandpa, George. What are you doing?

    我们是两条小虫

    We are wriggly worms.

    我也想假扮成一条小虫 我是一条小虫

    I want to be a wriggly worm, too. I'm a wriggly worm~

    太好玩了 你们现在还想假扮成什么动物

    That was fun. What animal do you want to be now?

    嗯 我不知道 看 爷爷 这儿有只青蛙

    Hmm! I don't know. Look. Grandpa. There's a little frog.

    你们为什么不假扮成青蛙?

    Why don't you play at being frogs?

    可是青蛙没有蝴蝶那么漂亮 也不能像小虫那样扭动

    Hmm, frogs are not as pretty as butterflies, or as wriggly as worms.

    但是青蛙会玩你喜欢的游戏

    But frogs do play a game you like.

    青蛙会玩玩偶之家吗

    Hmmm... do frogs play dolls' houses?

    可爱的佩奇 你最喜欢的游戏是什么

    Silly Peppa. What's your favorite game?

    就是在泥坑里面跳

    Jumping in muddy puddles.

    是的 青蛙也喜欢在泥坑里面跳

    Yes!Frogs love jumping in muddy puddles.

    是的乔治 我们来加班青蛙吧 我是一只小青蛙

    Yes, George. Let's play frogs. I'm a little froggy.

    青蛙们找到了一个大泥坑来玩 佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去 大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去

    The froggies have found a nice big puddle to play in.Peppa and George love jumping up and down in muddy puddles.Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

    蝴蝶和小虫都非常好 但是我最喜欢青蛙

    Butterflies and worms are very nice. But I like frogs the best.










    Look! Look! I'm a butterfly.

    Oh dear. George don't want to be a worm. He want to be a butterfly.

     
    (文/匿名(若涉版权问题请联系我们核实发布者) / 非法信息举报 / 删稿)
    打赏
    免责声明
    • 
    本文为昵称为 8af1**** 发布的作品,本文仅代表发布者个人观点,本站未对其内容进行核实,请读者仅做参考,如若文中涉及有违公德、触犯法律的内容,一经发现,立即删除,发布者需自行承担相应责任。涉及到版权或其他问题,请及时联系我们154208694@qq.com删除,我们积极做(权利人与发布者之间的调停者)中立处理。郑重说明:不 违规举报 视为放弃权利,本站不承担任何责任!
    有个别老鼠屎以营利为目的遇到侵权情况但不联系本站或自己发布违规信息然后直接向本站索取高额赔偿等情况,本站一概以诈骗报警处理,曾经有1例诈骗分子已经绳之以法,本站本着公平公正的原则,若遇 违规举报 我们100%在3个工作日内处理!
    0相关评论
     

    福博农产品采购网 (c)2008-现在 foubo.com All Rights Reserved.